Friday, November 25, 2005

12 Weeks = 3 Months! =)


Info on what's happening with Pepper:

Baby can now experience many sensations and is now able to begin communicating with mom. She/he has immense potential waiting to be stimulated and developed.

Baby is intimately connected to mom emotionally as well as physically. Not only are the substances you intake transmitted to the baby, but your emotions and feelings are transmitted to her/him as well. Since she/he shares your endorphins, which are chemical substances that produce an enormous sense of well-being, your child can also sense and share your emotional sensations. It is therefore very important to be happy, peaceful and serene. Your happiness and positive feelings can induce equally pleasant feelings in your child. By the end of the third month the fetus is 4 inches long and from now on, the organs will mature and the fetus will gain weight.


I'm very excited to be beginning the fourth month now (measuring 4 weeks = 1 month). I'm still having huge issues with food. Definitely able to eat a little more variety, but sometimes it just doesn't stay down. I want to make sure that Pepper is getting everything he/she needs but at the same time I can't force myself to eat! I'm also still extremely tired and nap almost daily. I think this is all pretty normal though. Next doctor apt. is in about a week and a half so I'll talk to doc about all this. It's a doc I've never seen before so maybe I can convince her to give me an ultrasound. hehehe - I'm sneaky.

No comments: