Monday, November 14, 2005

Pepper's Doing Great!

We had our first Kaiser appointment today and it went really well. We got to see an ultrasound of "Pepper" and it's so neat how it's growing. I think he/she was sleeping because there wasn't much movement, but we could see the heart beating...

They took lots of blood, which I'm used to the needles already, and I got a flu shot. I'll be going back in three weeks for a checkup, but I don't get another ultrasound until I'm about 20 weeks along. They said I might get one at 28 weeks, but that will be all (I don't understand why they can't just do an ultrasound everytime. It would make everyone happier).

We stopped by Maui Medical Group afterward to show the picture to all of Peter's old co-workers. We got lots and lots of hugs and congratulations, and then we went and had lunch at Penne Pasta. Pepper liked it. =)

No comments: