Thursday, November 03, 2005

Just some updates

We all went to Marissa & Eugene's house for Peter's birthday. He got his favorite food - Oxtail Stew. It's been a long time since he's had it and he was thankful we didn't go out to a restaurant!

I felt good yesterday, but today was a different story. It was hard holding food down, and when I could eat, it wasn't much. I did have a craving for popcorn so Peter went to get me some. I don't even normally like popcorn! haha

I know it's still so early, but I am already really uncomfortable sleeping. Normally I can stay in one position all night, but now I find myself tossing and turning. Our bed is only a Full and it's me, Peter, Chico and Dexter in there. So I think we need a bigger bed because I am SO uncomfortable.

I also feel like I have a small balloon in my insides. I don't know if that's just the expanding of my uterus, but I can feel it and it's strange. Plus I just can't shake always feeling tired - this is all very new to me!

Anyhoo.... off to bed now... it's been a long day and I'm exhausted!

No comments: