Friday, March 28, 2008

Pretty Easter Baby



We celebrated "Easter Friday" today. Peter had the day off and we had a great family day. These pictures are actually from the other day when I really tried hard to get Ryenne to pose for me in her gorgeous Easter dress. She's going through a phase where once the camera comes out she says "NO!" and refuses to look. She doesn't seem to have that problem with the little camera!

So after my morning photo session, while Ry was napping, the Easter Rabbit came for a visit and left Ry chocolates to hunt for. She had such a great time! I got some really cute video and I'll post that later (takes forever to upload). We also had fun going outside hunting for chickens to shoot with the paintball gun. I know... sounds harsh but it's lots of fun! haha

No comments: