Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ultrasound and Peeps!

Yesterday we went for our 13 week check up and Dr. DeLisa put the doppler on my tummy and couldn't find a heartbeat. He looked for about 3 minutes and said "I think we need to whip out the ultrasound machine!". Hey... can't turn that down! So he put the gel stuff on my tummy and there was baby dancing around and moving like crazy! P-2 is already near my belly button - the uterus is huge so he/she has plenty of room to move around.

Today me and Ry came with Peter to work and we just hung out with Peter's parents and Landon. Ry had so much fun! She got to feed the guinea pig and rabbit and jumped on the trampoline.

She kept taking off her diaper, so I put her on the potty and she went peeps! She did it twice and she was so proud of herself. She liked flushing the toilet too. I'm so proud of her. I think today on the way home we'll stop by Wal-Mart and get a training seat for the big toilet. She thinks the kid toilet is a toy. hahaha

1 comment:

Bev said...

Hi Rizz!!!
Your mama gave me the link to your site. Congrats to da max for P-2!!!!!!!!! Wow....so happy for youguys...hope to run into you sometime. sounds like you are heading to the mainland? I am way overdue bugging your mom. Love to you and your fabu fam - auntie Bev