Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Our Anniversary

Today is our 8th wedding anniversary and it's crazy how fast 8 years has flown by and how much has changed in our lives! Peter went back to work today, but it was so nice to have 5 whole days off with him when we flew in. That was an awesome gift and helped me out immensely while my body adjusted, got a cold, and Ryenne threw her tantrums. Sharing parenting duties is a wonderful thing! =)

Me and Ry are driving up to Austin today for my first pre-natal visit at the birthing center. I'm bringing toys for her to play with and I think it will be just fine with just her and I by ourselves.

We've gotten some really great pictures and I just need to find my card reader to put them on here. We went to the Riverwalk in San Antonio yesterday. It is beautiful! Definitely a tourist trap, but it has a lot of really awesome photographic opportunities. I could see a senior girl session or a wedding shoot there. Really neat place.

Looking forward to moving into our house in the next couple of days!! It will be nice to get out of this tiny studio hotel room and stretch out! And Ry can't wait to have some yard to play in and a pool to go to. I plan on wearing her out everyday.

Not sure if we're going to do anything tonight when Peter is pau with work - we'll see. We've been doing everything really casual to save some dinero.

No comments: