Friday, August 29, 2008

My Body


My friend Lacey, who now lives in WISCONSIN, posted this picture to her myspace page. Gosh 1997 seems like AGES ago.

Over the years, I didn't know what was going on with my body and why I was ballooning to now 80 pounds heavier than I was in high school. Toward the end of last year, I had done tons of research and had a plan for 2008 to end my battles with my hormones and get back into control.

After planning on combatting my hormones and losing weight, I found that BOOM! I was pregnant way before I had planned, which leads me to believe I was doing good to my body and my hormones.

So now that my pregnancy is almost done (hopefully SOON!), I'll be able to nurse by body back into it's healthy state. And I'm so excited! I'm looking forward to cooler weather in the Fall and Winter and getting my butt outside with the kids for walking. I'm looking forward to feeling more energized and getting myself healthier. As silly as it is, I'm excited to fit into cute clothes and wear pretty bras instead of the granny kind that I have to wear now. LOL.

No comments: