Saturday, August 02, 2008

What's the same, what's different...

Me and Ry went to the Carter's store since I had a coupon and picked up some things for P2.

When I went in, the sales lady asked me if I was shopping for pink or for blue? I said "Green, Yellow, and Orange!"

I get asked almost everyday "What are you having?" and then "Oh... you're not finding out!?!?! Don't you have a feeling either way?"

And really the answer is NO. It's kinda wild that I don't really have a feeling either way. I think I haven't really had a chance to kick back and think about it. The move and Ryenne keeps me super busy =)

There are a few things that are different, but mostly this pregnancy is pretty identical to the pregnancy with Ry.

I still crave bubble water, especially if it has citrus added like lemon, lime, or orange. Italian food is high on the list of LOVES. And also the same is my insatiable love of nectarines and peaches!! They are in great supply here so I'm a happy lady. What most don't know is that when I was pregnant with Ryenne I couldn't find peaches and so I ordered a 4 pound box from Harry & David. Spent a fortune and engorged myself on peaches for 5 days straight! LOL

Letsee.... some things that are different.... I feel like I'm overall smaller this time around. Hopefully this means a smaller baby! I don't crave chocolate milk or ice cream as much as I did with Ry. And with Ryenne the site and smell of Mexican food drove me up the wall bonkers insane. But this time I LOVE cheese enchiladas with rice, beans, and avocado, and it must have chopped lettuce on it. Any other Mexican food is still really blah and I want nothing to do with it. Also craving lots of salad - but it must be mixed greens and have different colored tomatoes on it. Strange!!!

So that's things in a nutshell!!

No comments: