Monday, August 04, 2008

Ok now I feel it!

Aside from the first three months of barfing, this entire pregnancy has been pretty easy-peasy. I feel like I've been superwoman and strong and could do ANYTHING! I had visions of moving to Austin and being able to unpack everything in three days and keep a Martha Stewart pristine household.

Well.... after having tons of energy and doing everything that I have, I'm now pooped!!! My tummy skin is finally stretching and P2 is growing daily. With all this growing, I'm exhausted pretty much 24-7. So I've decided to use my extra energy for playing with Ryenne rather than doing the dishes or cleaning up. LOL. So I have boxes everywhere, cluttered counters, ect and I could really care less.

"They" always say that at this stage nesting begins but I think I used all that energy to move here. LOL. Now maybe I can just sleep away the next few weeks??? That would be nice!!

No comments: