Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Big man Kai

Mr. Kai-boy turned one month old on Peter's birthday - November 1st (those pics are still on the little camera and I'll get them up soon!). We took him for his check up today and little man is getting BIG! He is 10lbs, 12oz!! Strong and healthy little boy...

I have a yucky cold right now and am in the process of losing my voice. Ryenne and Kai have stuffy and runny noses (keeps switching off).

Lots of things going on here...

Ryenne is doing well sleeping in her own bed (at the foot of our bed) once she's asleep. The getting to sleep part is still a crazy battle. She's definitely two and wants to do everything the exact opposite of what we ask. She has snuggly, sweet moments and then in an instant can be a toddler throwing a massive tantrum. The hardest part for me is being strong and not letting her get to me. Total switch for my personality but I'm getting through it!

I met my new doctor here in Austin and I think he's pretty good. I tested positive for TB back in Hawaii but my chest X-Ray was clear. So I'll need to start a 9 month course of medication to make sure that the TB never turns active. Doesn't that just totally SUCK??? Ryenne is being tested next week.

No comments: