Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Eat Day!

Oh boy was it eat day today or what?

I have pictures from the park the other day to get on here and pictures of what I cooked today. But I'm TIRED!

It's been a busy week - 4 photo shoots! So this is a great start to my photography here and I hope it grows and grows. Lots of editing to do - and also started a photography blog. You can see that at mariahmilan.wordpress.com - make sure to subscribe to it to see all the new stuff that goes on there!

Ok... so today... it was great. Peter didn't work until 6pm so I made all the yummies: Prime Rib, Stuffing, Sweet Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole, Rolls, the yummy cranberries that keep the shape of the can... Oh man I could barely walk up the stairs to go to bed! LOL

And we put up the Christmas Tree! We haven't decorated it yet, but it's up and it's gorgeous. It's a faker... but a mighty real looking fake tree!

Nighty night...

No comments: