Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Dagupion's Go the Four Seasons


Peter made his three months at the Four Seasons Austin so we got to go stay a night for his Familiarization Stay. I was so excited!!! Anyway, Kai was fussy the whole day and when we checked in he was bawling. I put him on the bed to take a picture. I should have known the rest of the stay would continue this way!


They did have a really cool stainless steel crib in the room. Ryenne thought it was pretty neat. They also gave her a Longhorn with the FS logo branded on it's thigh. She thinks that's the coolest thing! This is while we were trying to get ready for dinner and she just wanted to wear her tights. LOL

After countless efforts to get her to smile, I finally got one!!! We were all dressed up to the nines but running late for dinner so we figured we'd get a family picture after dinner. NOT! Dinner was, well, an experience. The kids were nutso so Peter and I each took turns with Kai and ate separately. The food was divine but it would have been so nice to have eaten together. Ryenne got avocado on her dress and we were both exhausted by the time dinner was over so we got no family pictures and didn't walk the grounds or anything.

Kai slept in his crib but I think he was cold and kept waking up every 2 hours. Ryenne slept in the big bed with us but I got the feet end so between Kai and Ryenne I slept two hours the whole night. I could barely walk when we woke up early to check out and take Ry for her doctors appointment.

The cool thing though was when we checked out there was a hot car outside! It's the Audi like the one in Ironman.

No comments: