Saturday, March 21, 2009

I am such a dork!!!


Okay seriously... I must be one huge dork. In the midst of my everyday life - me being a mom, a housekeeper (although I use that term lightly), a friend, a wife, a daughter - I have fallen completely in love with the Twilight series of books (thanks Nik!).

What a way to completely escape my reality into a cool world. A world where a regular girl falls in love with a vampire. What a thought! What an interesting revelation! And... why in the world didn't I write this? I could have!

I finished the fourth book and recently watched the movie. The DVD came out today. I actually went to the midnight release party at the Blockbuster down the street. While I admit that the character of Edward is extremely... umm... tempting... =) I had no idea how much teen girls were into it. Girls were CRYING. screaming. whining. Dressed head to toe in Edward gear. It was a little ridiculous. But still fun, nonetheless.


So here I am... trying to pull off a little Vampire Goth... didn't pull it off. LOL. Peter was laughing at me.

So I have my DVD! Can't wait for the rest of the movies to come out - supposedly one per year.

On a totally different note (and back to reality might I add) Kai's first tooth broke through this morning! He has a tiny little bottom tooth that broke through his gums. He is growing entirely too fast!

No comments: