Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Is it so bad if...

I don't give a *bleep* about St. Patty's Day???

I really thought we were all on the mend yesterday. Me and Ry had the puke's over the weekend (so fun). Yesterday we were both feeling awesome and we played outside and went to the gym.

Then last night Ry was up puking several times. And I didn't puke but my tummy is feeling all yucky. Peter is feeling kinda blah and the only one who seems to be feeling great is the drugged up baby boy!

I feel a little guilty that I didn't plan anything cute for Ryenne to do today. Some kind of green art project or something having to do with the holiday. But I just don't have the energy and really - does she even care?

I guess right now we all just have to concentrate on getting back to feeling 100% awesome and then we can plan on some fun things.

Thank goodness Ry goes back to school next week. I wish I could keep her as entertained as her teachers do - they are amazing people. YAY TEACHERS!

No comments: