Monday, March 09, 2009

Spring is Here!

It seems that Spring has arrived fully in Austin. The trees are sprouting new leaves and flowers are starting to peak out to greet the sun. Beautiful days are ahead...

We went to one of our favorite parks the other day - not sure of it's exact name... I think it's just part of Town Lake Park... but anyway, it's right on the lake and has an amazing view of the city-line and jumping water-fountains. Definitely an awesome spot...

Ryenne got squirted in the face when she ran over one of the fountains and she didn't like that much. I love these shots... I love that she has her Uncle Nico's eyelashes. No doubt that those are from him! And she has my hair color... I love her to pieces.

Now Mr. Kai Boy... he has nothing from me so far. He is ALL daddy when it comes to the looks department. He loves going outside. He had a great day at the park!




She is Queen of the Rock =)

No comments: