Friday, May 01, 2009

Happy Birthday, Big Boy!


May 1st... Kai is 7 months old today! Over half a year has just flown by so quickly. It's a totally overcast, and very humid day today. I took the brown paper outside and we did a little nude (him, not me!) photo session in the front yard. The lighting was just perfect! And this is EXACTLY what I was going for... little naked vintage baby. And I feel like I totally scored that he turned to look at me "What are you doing Mama????"

How I love this little boy! 

Ryenne was a great helper and held the paper roll so it didn't blow all over the place. It was a quickie session cause after these pictures the sun decided to pop out and it got hot QUICK! 

I think we're going to Zilker Park later to jump around in the water fountains. Great day! 

No comments: