Saturday, May 09, 2009

Tickled | Happy Mamas Day!

Ryenne's school is fabulous. On Thursday they had "Muffins with Mom" to celebrate Mother's Day. When I took her to school, I sat with her at the table and we had a muffin with the other moms and kids. 

Then she goes and hands me this bag.

She decorated it, with the help of Ms. Tracy and Ms. Darlene. Is it not the cutest thing ever?

And the hand prints? Oh how I love them! 

Inside is a picture frame that she painted and stamped. And her goofy smile that is her trademark as of late. Too sweet! I just couldn't be happier. It's my first home made mommies day gift from my baby girl. It's the best thing ever!

And... this is really cool... see this picture below right here?
This is my work! Austin Pregnancy Magazine is Austin's newest magazine and geared toward expecting mamas. I got to shoot the cover and a full spread. I also have an ad inside and my birth story featuring Mr. Kai Boy. I am just so tickled. Today was the launch party!! WooHoo!

Happy Mamas Day!!

No comments: