Monday, July 11, 2011

Busy, Busy

It seems I've been ignoring the blog. I know. It's been so busy and so crazy lately. In a good way.

Last week I took the kids to Uncle Nico's house to hang out and go fishing in the tilapia pond. They also got to climb the avocado tree.





We've been on playdates with friends, gone to the beach, been on a "girls day".... I've had my camera in hand so much on photo shoots that I've left it behind with the kiddos. Just trying to absorb and enjoy everything. Planning on spots to take Peter picnicking - pulling off at places we've never been before.

Yesterday me and the kids had an amazing time with Heidi and her three girls and on the way home there was an amazing ray of light coming through the clouds. I thought to myself, "Oh how pretty!" and pulled off the higway and got out of the car to watch it with the kids. Cars zoomed by and I thought, "Wow they're missing it!" it was magical and beautiful. And I was so glad that we stopped. We were all ooohing and aaahing. I love moments like that!

No comments: