Thursday, May 16, 2013

May Happenings

Nekkid Babies Mud Play in the yard - perfect for sunny days!

Kai loves to help cook

Kai helped stir the butter into the noodles and Ry is adding the cheese.

Lots of visits to Nana's House. The boys adore their Nana!

Peter and I got to go out to the MACC to watch Rex Navarette. He is HILARIOUS. We even got to meet him afterward. If you ever get a chance to see this comedian in person, I highly recommend it!

Ry made this and put it on my computer. LOVE!

The boys out on a date with Daddy - they made masks out of their french fry boxes!

This Jackson Chameleon was out on the fence. We brought him inside for some pictures and then released him back into the yard.

My beautiful girl in Lahaina Town

Look what Monkey painted me for Mother's Day!!! I'm going to get it framed and it'll hang in our bedroom.

Happy 21st Birthday Jean!!! We took Jean and Evan out to Mama's to celebrate her birthday

Beach Boy Kai

Underwater kisses!

A bit of water, a bit of sky - Camp One Beach

Always a smiley boy!

Cruz catching a ride on Daddy's back
Peter got me an underwater housing for my phone for Mother's Day. We went to the beach yesterday to play with it. It was SO WINDY! We still had fun playing at the beach though. It's going to be really fun to test this thing out more though.

No comments: