Saturday, May 11, 2013

Beachy Shots

There have been LOTS of beach trips for the kids lately. Lucky for me when I have a shoot and Peter's off, we pack up and go together.

Daddy and the three kidlets with their goggles on (everyone puts their face in the water now!)

After bed-time sand rinse with Daddy

This was just before Kai's haircut. He is getting so much better in the water. Putting his face in now too. Such an incredible improvement!

Cruz the fearless. We have to keep our eye on him like a hawk. He goes out way too deep.

Our little fish. It's like she's made to be a mermaid. She likes to stay in until it's dark.
April and May have been incredibly busy with photography. I am just trying to keep up. I actually had to hire out for some editing - my shoulder is hurting a lot. I've found a really great company that is helping me with the more tedious tasks. This has allowed me to spend more time with the monkeys too and let my shoulder rest.

I had an MRI this week and my physical therapist filled me in on what's going on. Calcium deposits with extreme tendonitis. Going to discuss options with the doctor next week. Might need some surgery. I'm fine with anything as long as it takes the pain away. I haven't slept well all month!

The kids are all back in swimming lessons and loving it. We have just a couple weeks left of school. Ry's May Day is next week and Kai's final school concert is the week after that.

Peter and I just booked a night at the Wailea Marriott to surprise Ry for her 7th birthday. They have a pirate ship pool and I know the kids are going to be so excited. I'm hoping to get a cake and gifts into the room before we check in so she'll be totally surprised. I can't believe she's going to be 7!

We're looking forward to a busy summer - lots of beach days, walks in the forest, photo shoots, ect.

No comments: