Thursday, August 08, 2013

Kai + Kindergarten

This is his SUPER HAPPY face

Oh Kai Boy... first day of kindergarten! Takes me back to taking Ry on her first day.

We were up super early this morning - I had a shoot out in Kapalua so I couldn't walk Kai to school (sad mommy!) and Peter had to get to work in Wailea so he dropped the kids off for cafeteria breakfast and big sister Ry took Kai to class.

Kai has been so ready to get to school - excited to go to the same school as his sister and when I picked him up today he said he saw her on the playground.  When we were leaving his teacher said, "Bye Kai!" and he turned and said, "It's Kay BOY. See you tomorrow." - classic.

Cruz asked to wear the Makawao uniform and walk with his backpack. Poor dude. Today he played with Papa Eugene while I was on the photo shoot, but thanks to Gams we have some preschool stuff to do together. When we move, I'll find him a preschool as soon as possible.

No comments: