Saturday, July 30, 2005

Soooooo tired....

It's Saturday and 8:20 in the morning and I am SO TIRED. I'm at the Westin today taking pictures and my first appointment hasn't shown up yet. That really pisses me off. It's my Friday at the Westin, but I don't really have a day off. I have a photo shoot tomorrow at Sunset and TWO photo shoots on Monday, including a wedding.

Not that I'm complaining or anything, I'm just freakin tired and VERY swollen and bloated at the moment. Sorry if that's too much info... hahaha

It really is a beautiful day today, but I just want to be in bed right now and get caught up on sleep. I think I'm going to sleep half the day away tomorrow!

So my replacement for the Westin is coming August 9th and will start right around August 15th. So a few days of training are in order and I should be done just before our trip to Honolulu. Which is good because August is a busy photography month for me. I have quite a few weddings and portrait sessions scheduled.

I was really bummed last night because I fell asleep before Peter got home. =( So I didn't get to hang out with him at all yesterday. And only for an hour the day before. I know we just went to Lanai, but I miss him already.

OK, I'm a whiner today. Total whiner. Sorry.

No comments: