Saturday, July 23, 2005

YAHOO! We have our appointment!

Peter and I got back from our weekend getaway to Lanai on Wednesday. I'm a bum and haven't gotten the pictures off the digital camera yet. It was so much fun - so relaxing - but went by WAY to fast.

Anyway, on Thursday Faye from Dr. Vu's office called to make our initial appointment! So we're going to Oahu on August 19th and are staying the weekend to celebrate my birthday. Peter has never been to Pearl Harbor so we're going to do that too.

So I'd imagine that after the consultation - if I am a good candidate for IVF - that the transfer will be in September or October. I also spoke with Dr. Rodgers at Kaiser and she feels that we have exhausted all our options for standard medications and this is the best route for us to take.

I only have a couple weeks left of working at the Reflections desk at the Westin. I've enjoyed taking pictures at the hotel, but am thoroughly exhausted from it. So once that's done, I think life will get a bit easier and I'll get to see Peter again and go back to my normal sleep pattern. =) .... ohhhh.... I miss sleep.

Have a beautiful day!!!

No comments: