Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Did I really just say that?....

I had to go to the dentist yesterday for my routine teeth cleaning. When I got there, I had to tell them no xrays because I'm pregnant. Then it dawned on me - did I really just say that?? It didn't quite feel real until I said it out loud. It was such a trip.

I'm still feeling normal for the most part. I am still exhausted and I don't know whether to blame that on my shots (progesterone) or on pregnancy hormones. I'm having issues with food - being hungry but not having a desire to eat anything. Also the strong smells are making appearances througout the day. Other than that, not really feeling too queazy or anything. *knock on wood*

I'm still a little scared because I'm still so early. People keep telling me about their miscarriages - so I'm just hoping for the very best that this little peanut sticks!

Oh yeah... that's its name until we find out if it's a boy or girl. hehehe

I had bad dreams last night so I woke up and took another preggo test. This time, the second line came out REALLY dark so that just reassured me that the hormones are getting stronger. What a relief.

Peter went and picked up the new car from the harbor this morning. I'll post a pic separately. I can't wait to try to drive it - It looks like fun!

No comments: