Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A Little Worried

I had my third HCG Beta test yesterday morning. I had to wait until this morning for the results. I was expecting numbers in the thousands...

According to sources on the Internet, the average beta number for my date is 2,637. 540 is the lowest number. Mine came in at 529. I'm not exactly sure what this means. I asked my nurse if it was good and she kinda hesitated before she said yes. So that scares me a bit.

Peter sais not to worry - that the number went up and that's a good thing. I know where he's coming from, but I don't understand why my beta numbers aren't higher. I'm trying not to worry too much because I know that stress isn't good. I'm waiting to hear back from doc's office to find out when I need to make an appointment for an ultrasound.

Yikes! Scary!!

No comments: