Monday, October 10, 2005

I did it...

Well I did it... I had three days in a row with vow renewals, portraits, and weddings and I got through it! I am definitely sore (and very tired) but glad that it's done. I don't think I'll be scheduling anything back to back for a while! Now I have LOTS of editing to do!

I had a really nice snuggly day with Chico and Dexter today. Peter worked 1-9 so luckily he didn't come home too late in the evening. I wish we could go out to dinner or something, like a date night. We haven't gone anywhere to celebrate yet. =(

On another note, we're planning on putting the condo on the market in December/January and then we're moving to Haiku. We'll stay in my parents old house while we're building our dream home. It's so exciting!

Anyhoo, that's all for now.

No comments: