Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Peanut Butter & Pickles ?!?!?!?!

Well I've officially had morning sickness for about a week now and I'm really sick of it. I'm scared that Pepper isn't getting all it's nutrients because I can't hold anything down, but all the books and stuff say it's normal. I also feel like such a blob because I don't go anywhere cause I throw up all the time. Argh.

Pretty much the only things I can eat are: toast, english muffins, chicken broth, and juice. Those are the regular things. The other day I ate a pickle and then had some peanut butter and my mom was like, "Did you know you just ate Pickles and Peanut Butter?" And she was laughing hysterically. I was like, "OHMIGOSH.... that's so gross" - but I did eat it! *LOL*

I must say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my mom MARISSA!!!! It's her birthday today.

I think we're going to Kobe tonight and I hope I do good and can eat some food because I really like going to Kobe's. It's yummy.

My nephew Landon should be coming anytime... I can't wait to meet the lil guy. I hope Lisa doesn't give birth when we're on Oahu on 11/7! I told her she's not allowed. hahaha

Peter's turning 30 on the first - I wish I could give him a meaningful gift, but he just got the STI (which is his bday gift - he's very spoiled). I'll probably think of something small.

Anyhoo.... that's all for now. I'm sure I have piles of email to go through since I haven't been on the 'puter in a couple of days...

No comments: