Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Darn those veins!

Oops... sorry I haven't posted in a bit. Things have been going well - normal for the most part. I had some varicose veins pop out of the bottom of my tummy the other day and those buggers are friggen PAINFUL!

Luckily I have an awesome mom who went out and bought me a maternity belt for support and it helps me IMMENSELY! (Thanks Mom!)

On the car front... some good news - yay! We called Honda dealers all over the state and Hilo Honda is selling us the car for the price we wanted! Well, $200 more for shipping but big deal, yeah? So the extra effort saved us about $2,000 and the car will be here on the 23rd hopefully. I'll be sure to take pictures of my new ride when it gets here.

Had my 37 week appointment this morning. Baby girl's heartbeat was great and she had fun kicking the doppler. So now it's really just a waiting game! Dr. Day said she's big enough to come out anytime. Hopefully sooner than later cause I'm gettin uncomfortable!

No comments: