Friday, May 05, 2006

Doc Apt & Test Drives

Our doctor appointment this morning was good. Baby is doing great, has a wonderful heartbeat, and is movin around plenty. Saw a new doctor today - Dr. Day - very nice man.

We visited with Nana for a while and she's so excited about the baby coming. I can't wait for Ryenne to meet Nana and Pupu!

Afterward, we went to the mall so I could find some shoes for Landri's wedding tomorrow and ya know what??? My feet are SO WIDE I couldn't fit into ANY shoes! I couldn't believe it. That's never happened to me before. I guess I never noticed cause I just wear slippers. Anyway, we went to Old Gravy and they had some cute, cheap espadrilles and those fit me (thank goodness!) so I bought those.

We also test drove a few cars today. I think we have a solid buyer for my beautiful, gorgeous Civic Si (Not a Mommy car) so we went in search of a mommy car. My top two picks are the Honda Fit and the Toyota Rav4. I think I'm leaning more toward the Fit because it's much less expensive but has a lot of great features and TONS of airbags. I think I'll need to test drive them again before I make a final decision. Please feel free to weigh in your opinions!

Oh yes... by the way, a HUGE congratulations to our friends Kainoa & Joanne on the birth of their Cinco De Mayo baby boy Ka Hoku who was born today (a very cool birthday to have!).

No comments: