Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Fit It Is!



Well I've been thinking the past couple days about our car situation. While the Rav has a lot of really nice features, the Honda Fit has everything I need and is $6,000 cheaper - so it's da winner! Plus I just like turning on my Dave Chappelle voice and going "One, two, three, four, FIT". LMAO. Ok... if you don't watch the Chappelle Show you won't get that AT ALL! hahaha

I think we're going to Honda tomorrow to negotiate for one. They have a white one and a blue one and I'm not sure which one to get. The salesman we spoke to the other day was a very nice, older gentleman, so when we go back tomorrow I'm going to have to turn on my unemotional negotiator mode. Poor man... doesn't know what's coming.

I'm hanging out in Napili today with my father-in-law and nephew Landon. It's a hot day and I'm feeling a little swollen. Perhaps I will go do some online shopping??? That might be fun. It's about another 4 hours until Peter comes home...

No comments: