Saturday, June 24, 2006

Milestones



Oh the little girl is growing fast! Her hair is starting to get longer, and it's changing color - more brown now than black. Her belly button is almost all the way healed, and she had her first bath yesterday! She didn't like it much...

Peter went back to work yesterday and I had my first full day with her. She was such a good girl - although she really didn't sleep much in the past few days so I was extremely tired. Fortunately for me, mom came to my rescue today and was with Ryenne for 3 hours while I got some much needed sleep. Boy did it feel good!

Ryenne is getting really good at moving around. She can roll onto her side, and she scoots in bed. She's such a big baby - it feels almost like I didn't get a newborn - just went straight to a three month old baby! haha

I'm having so much fun bonding with her. I love it when she makes googoo eyes at me and we just stare at each other. She is so incredibly beautiful. I still can't believe that I made her. Seriously... the most miraculous thing ever!

No comments: