Sunday, June 11, 2006

She's 5 Days Old!

Wow I can't believe it's been 5 days already. I've been feeling great and moving around really well. The only time I feel a little sore is when I have to get out of bed.

Being a mom is great. I still can't get over how in love I am with my daughter. I could stare at her all day long! I've been singing to her - the first song that came to mind was "You Are So Beautiful" by Joe Cocker and Peter and I sing it to her everyday.

The breastfeeding drama is coming to an end I think. Today we made progress! She (hesitantly) latched on and nursed twice today. Mom helped a lot, and also a little silicone thing made by Medela also helped her latch on. Talk about a big sigh of relief! I didn't want her to be a bottle baby (no offense to anyone who bottle feeds!).

It's now midnight... officially Sunday June 11th. Mine and Peter's special day - our 9th anniversary!

Ryenne just fell asleep... off to bed for me!

NEW PICTURES ARE BELOW IN SEPARATE POSTS.... KEEP LOOKING DOWN!

No comments: