Saturday, June 03, 2006

Ryenne, you're being evicted!

We had our 39+1day appointment today. I can sum up the appointment in two words: I'm SHOCKED.

I knew that I was measuring big, but thought maybe I had a lot of amniotic fluid or something. But today Dr. Rodgers decided to do an ultrasound to see just how big little Ms. Ryenne is getting. She is measuring on the ultrasound... *hold your breath*... 9 pounds, 7 ounces! Good Gracious Batman... that's just insane!

She did say that the ultrasound is plus or minus about 10%. So Ryenne could be in the high 8's or even closer to 10 pounds. There's no way to know until delivery.

I am dialated to 3 centimeters but Ryenne is still carrying really high. If I go into labor SOON, I still have a chance of giving birth vaginally, but if she continues to stay put, we will need to intervene with a C-Section. I really don't want a C-Section, but I'll do whatever I need to make sure that she stays safe as well as myself.

So that's the update for today. Please all who read this, send vibes to get her out already! LOL

No comments: