Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Had A Good Day

We had a really nice day today. Woke up this morning to a nice email from the HR Director at the Westin San Antonio Riverwalk Resort and I really think Peter is going to get a great job there. It's a commute, but it's less of a commute than he has now and it's a beautiful property.


After the email Peter mentioned that he saw my post about wanting cheese enchiladas so we all went to town and he bought me my cheese enchiladas at Pinatas and we hung out a little bit in town before he met his friend to carpool to work.

Came home and took Ryenne into our wading pool. She thought it was more fun to take her buckets and dump water on the dry towels though. It was pretty funny. I think she learned her lesson though after she started getting cold and all the towels were wet! We then went and fed the goats and looked for cats in the neighbors yard.

I checked Peter's email (he doesn't mind, really!) and got a glowing review letter from his boss at the Westin. I'm so proud of him!

No comments: