Saturday, May 10, 2008

Moving Updates & Wild Child

I got in touch with Island Movers - well actually they called me back - and we arranged for our move-out date!

I asked if June 15th was available and the guy says, "No, it's a Sunday we'll all be in church!". So I say OK howabout the Friday before? "Friday, the 13th. Ok... well if you want that one..." NO!!! Ok... let's just go with Monday the 16th. hahahaha

So they'll be coming June 16th to pack and load all of my stuff. I need to have all the lose stuff packed by then which won't be a problem. I'm hoping to have a moving sale to get rid of some stuff too.

So I'm glad that part is DONE!

Ryenne is a total wild child. She must be getting two year molars or having some kind of change going on because she has some really mean moments. She wakes up mad and goes to bed mad. She hits and bites. She refuses to let me put up her hair or brush it and it's starting to get knots in it. She's wearing me out!!! But just when I think it can't get any worse she gets all lovey. It's so strange. I've instilled "The Naughty Spot" and use it daily. It's tough but I think it's working a little bit.

I'm doing good - just really tired. Averaging about 6-7 hours of sleep per night unless Peter is off or working late in the day and can give me an extra hour or so while he watches Ryenne. I'm scared of how it's going to be like when he goes to Texas before us and I have Ryenne all by myself! AAAUUGGHH! LOL....

She's grown an obsession with the Teletubbies. If she could she'd watch it 24/7. It's a weird show with weird creatures but she loves it. Go figure?

No comments: