Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Progress!



YES!!!! This is Ryenne napping in her own bed! YAHOO!!!

I've discovered that she likes pushing herself up against the edge and likes a pillow spooning her on one side. I think she feels more secure that way.

She's gone to sleep in her bed the past few nights but has woken up and gotten into our bed. This is HUGE progress for her! I'm hoping with our big master bedroom in Austin she can have her little bed in our room, sleep in her bed, and P-2 will sleep on his/her own in their porta-crib. This is completely wishful thinking but I'm hoping it will happen!

Peter's official start date at the Westin Riverwalk in San Antonio is June 2nd! So he'll be flying out of Maui on the 28th or 29th to have a couple days to check out San Antonio. I can't buy his ticket yet until we know if he's taking his car or if we can get the thing sold here on Maui (which I'm hoping for). The pay isn't too great.... $11.50/hour... but we'll make do! I have several album orders coming up over the summer and have started my Google Adwords for Austin. I'll figure out a way to make some extra dinero. But hey... if given the option of being poor in an expensive place versus a cheaper place I'll take being poor in a cheaper place anyday! The food is cheap, the gas is cheaper, and we'll have a gorgeous house with lots of things to do.

No comments: