Sunday, May 18, 2008

Score!

We spent the night at Marissa & Eugene's house last night and I found Ryenne's infant carseat! So I brought it home and cleaned it up and it's perfect. So that will save us $100 from buying another one. YAY!

Meanwhile, my hunt for a good double stroller continues. I don't want one too wide (the double wides can't fit into many doors) and the long limousine ones are ridiculously hard to maneuver. I saw this one and it looks pretty damn cool! Kinda pricey so I'll want to check it out in person somewhere when we move.

On another note.... I'm developing carpal tunnel again. I had it really bad with Ryenne the last 3 months and now it's decided to show up this time around too. It hurts day and night so I think I need to get some wrist braces... yuck.

No comments: