Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Stormin!

Me and Ry are hanging out at home today. She finally went down for a nap and I'll join her in a minute. It's a stormy day today and there's thunder outside. I LOVE IT! I was thinking I was going to water the front lawn today but Mother Nature is taking care of that for me. =)

I went to the birth center this morning for my glucose test. I had already taken one in Maui, but the midwives said that they tested too early. It has to be done in the 3rd trimester. So I had to do it again. That one itsy test is probably my least favorite part of pregnancy and has shunned me from liking orange soda for the rest of my life I think! I should get the results tomorrow.

I'm feeling alright... just tired a lot and my tummy is getting bigger. I've been sleeping pretty good (aside from the other night with the fire alarms) and Ry has (for the most part) been a really good girl. I think I need to get her involved with a Gymboree or Kindermusik soon. She just needs something that she can do WITHOUT mommy even for just a little bit of time.

I'm going to invest in a Sleepy Wrap www.sleepywrap.com for P2. Ryenne wants to be with me SO much and I hated the Baby Bjorn that I had with her. So for $33 I think the Sleepywrap will work out nicely for P2.

I still have ZERO feeling as to if P2 is a boy or a girl. It's going to be funny to start calling the baby by his/her real name when it's born. We're so used to saying P2! I bet it will be hard for Ry too. But she asks almost everyday when the baby is coming and she LOVES to feel the baby move around.

I think pretty soon I'm going to need to get some paint to do some accent walls in the house (those I can reach anyway). Everything is 100% beige and the house is so beautiful but it's very bland. I miss my Mercury Glass color. It's not made anymore so I'll need to find something close.

Okay.... off to take a nap!

No comments: