Sunday, July 13, 2008

Swimming!!

Our key to the neighborhood pool came in so we took full advantage! After dinner we walked down to the pool and went swimming. It was so nice! The sun set at about 8:30pm so we were at the pool from about 8pm to 8:45 and the water was so nice and warm! And we had the pool all to ourselves! Ry had a ball!

My pots and pans came in and I'm stoked to have them. We made dinner tonight and the kitchen is now fully functional. Except I forgot to buy a cheese grater but that's easily remedied.

We met up with my cousin Erin, her husband Trevor, and their kids the other day and Ryenne had a blast!! It was really great because she's been holed up with just Mommy for a while. I think we're getting together with them again sometime this week for jumping castle fun.

Peter is doing ok. He says that we're the only thing keeping him sane. I feel bad that he's having a hard time and I'm loving everything so much and adapting so well. I think that once he finds a job he likes more that it will help.

No comments: