Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Boy Clothes

My mommy-in-law sent me some money to buy Kai some clothes, so while Ryenne was at school yesterday I took Kai to go clothes shopping. Checked Marshalls, OshKosh, and Carters.

It seems like boys clothes have a running theme - SPORTS. Everything is either "future basketball player", "Future Soccer Star", "Football All Star" ect. Totally SUCKS! All the girly stuff is so darn cute!

So after looking and looking I got him some cute stuff (nothing sports!) with doggies, choo choo trains, a little plaid... so anyway, he scored! But it was frustrating getting through all the boring sports stuff.

I ordered the kids' Halloween costumes! I don't have the energy to make the crabby costume for Ry and I didn't know what Kai was going to be. Anyway, I was looking online and Ryenne was so super excited when I found a Super Girl costume! So Ryenne is gonna be Super Girl and Kai is gonna be Super Man! WooHoo!!! They are going to be so freaking adorable!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I know what you mean.... on the bright side i would be broke if i had a girl, there is too much cute stuff out there!