Thursday, October 09, 2008

My Little Man




Mr. Kai is now over a week old!

I felt like I needed to get a few good shots of him even though my backgrounds haven't arrived yet. I remembered that I had a roll of brown paper for covering the carpet when I paint (which wasn't much) so I took it outside and we did these in the backyard on the grass. I think next time I'll need to put a hard surface underneath because I don't like how the grass made the paper a little "poofy" in the front. Ah well... I need to perfect my techniques with Kai so that I can go out and market myself to others!!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Wow Mariah and Peter and Ryenne - most heartfelt congratulations on Kai's arrival! Wowee, what a miracle! Love these pictures with the soft background, makes you want to scoop him up - love to you all, Gr-r-r-rauntie Bev