Monday, November 28, 2011

The beach... finally

You may be surprised that I've been here since Friday afternoon and haven't been to the beach yet. But I've been dealing with barfing boys and lots of snot and yuckies. It's been quite a weekend. Tonight I went out for my first photo session back home - a surprise engagement.

I waited on DT Fleming Beach for them to arrive and pretended I was photographing surfers. Then I turned and got him dropping to one knee and proposing and my heart was probably beating just as quickly as his. It was really extraordinary to be a part of that moment. So special. And the sand felt awesome on my feet. And it was just so incredibly beautiful I felt like dropping to my knees and thanking God or whoever else is up there for allowing me to follow my dreams. It was such an incredible moment for me.
DT Fleming Beach waiting for my couple to arrive
Ryenne is finally coming out of her cold. She got to go out with Papa tonight. She was so proud that she got to go by herself.
Big girl Ryenne and Papa Eugene
I'm hoping the boys are feeling better tomorrow as Grandmama and Pops are coming out to the West Side. I would love for everyone to be ready for the beach tomorrow!

No comments: