Saturday, July 21, 2012

Busy, busy!!!

Haven't been on to post everything. It has been so busy. I still have 4th of July parade and our Westin overnighter and random tidbits... but... there is no time.

I am smack dab in the middle of busy photography season, which is so much fun and exhausting at the same time. It's so hard to look at my kids' faces and tell them I need to get work done when they just want to play with me. That is the hard part about doing a lot of work at home.

It's actually been a crazy couple of days work-wise. I was interviewed by MSNBC News and then the article was picked up by the London Daily Mail. They had told me the article was going to be about the trend of people hiring photographers on vacation, but they twisted the story to make it seem like people are shallow and hire photographers to show off to friends on Facebook. I was really upset that they wrote what they wanted to write, but I'm still thrilled that my images and my name made international websites. How amazing is that? It has taken me a long time to feel like I'm good enough at what I do - to say I'm a professional photographer with pride knowing I'm good at what I do.

Only good things ahead... 

No comments: