Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Dates with the kids

Phew it's been busy, busy over here. I tell you... it is HARD balancing being a mom and running a business. HARD! But I just tell myself to do one thing at a time. Phew...

We had a really rainy few days and couldn't make it to the beach. So the only natural thing to do was to take the kids to Krispy Kreme to see how the donuts are made.

Kai and his chocolate sprinkles

This just cracks me up. Ry is intently watching (after gymnastics) and the boys think they are doing gymnastics on the viewing bar.
Once it cleared up a bit we could go to the park. Peter and I took turns exercising and playing with the kids.


I'm the only one looking!!!



And then FINALLY it was a beach day! And it was super cool cause my Pops' cousin, Alison was on the island and we got to meet for the first time.
Can't resist a nakey baby booty on the beach!

He was rolling in the sand. Literally took DAYS to get the sand out of all his parts.


A Ballet move, maybe?

Pilar, Mark, Alison, and Thomas and a spectacular sunset!
Dexter Doggy

Ry lost another bottom tooth yesterday!!!

Experimenting with my new Nikon flash. It is SO DIFFERENT then the Canon flash. Can't take it to client sessions yet. This is DIRECT light

Bounced light. MUCH BETTER.

Yogurt mustache boy
It's the 4th of July today and I'm at home cleaning, cooking, trying to catch up on laundry. Organizing... being domestic and trying to get client stuff done. There aren't enough hours in the day!

No comments: