Tuesday, July 31, 2012

First Day of First Grade

Her desk!

Cute shoes courtesy of Gams!

I'm going to make her write her sign every year so we can see how her handwriting changes

The flowers outside her class
I can't believe my big girl is in FIRST GRADE! I woke her up and she grumbled about waking up early, but she did it and we walked hand in hand to the school. She asked me to come in the class with her and help her find her desk. She was like a little doe with big eyes and a nervous face. She hugged me and kissed me before I left. I really loved that. I'm sure there will be a time in the not so distant future that she won't want to hold my hand and will ask me not to hang out in her classroom with her. So I really enjoyed it.

At 2pm I walked to pick her up and she ran out and hugged me and said she had a great day. I think it's going to be a great school year!

No comments: