Monday, July 30, 2012

Wait... What??

I haven't posted in a while you say? Well I'm going through the storm before the calm. It's been craziness over here. And then it'll get slooooow so I'm enjoying this feeling of being a busy, successful photographer.

Peter surprised us a few weeks ago with a room at the Westin for me and the kids (he had to work). Ryenne and Kai had a blast. Cruz was being two. First I went out to test the new Nikon flash. And I was very frustrated because it doesn't operate anything like the Canon (which I can bump up or down depending on what I need). I haven't had a chance to read the manual yet. Wait. I'm lying. I have actually been reading for an hour every night - but not the manual. First it was the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy and now it's the Bronze Horseman (which is awesome by the way). So I COULD have spent the hours reading the manual, but I haven't. I just want brain candy by the end of the crazy day. But I digress...

Cruz looks like a little surfer

Ry lounging - love this shot.

Mmmm hmmm.... being two years old.

Ry showing off the pretty view
 And the kids have been going to gymnastics once a week. It's been awesome. Kai started afraid to go upside-down and afraid of moving his body in certain ways. He's coming a long way. Ry is too. These images are from Kai's class. When they're old enough, I would love for them to CrossFit with me and Peter!


This is actually last night! Jumping off the couch.

This boy loves to jump off things.

Cruz wanted in on the jumping action. A bit more cautiously than Kai but he loved it.
Tomorrow is Ry's first day back at school. FIRST GRADE. I can't believe it.

No comments: