Saturday, July 14, 2012

Vow Renewal Pictures!

We've been waiting for the vow renewal pictures and they're finally here! This was the only thing I spent money on (aside from buying everyone dinner).

My hat was handmade from vintage flowers by Emi Azeka, my landlady. It was such a special treat to have such an amazing piece.

My dress was a disaster. I ordered it from one of those Chinese websites for cheap wedding dresses. It looked nothing much like the picture, but the measurements were right. It didn't arrive until Friday afternoon and the ceremony was on Monday.

I found the backup dress for $40 from Kohls. YAY! It was my favorite between the two. Hair and makeup I did myself. Bouquet by Dellables.The boys adorable shorts were sewn by my mom.

It was crazy windy that day!

Hookipa Lookout

Charley P Woofer (I think the 7th?) was at Hookipa. He was HUGE.



Recently harvested sugar cane field









Family and Friends, thank you for joining us!















In hindsight, I should have worn something with sleeves. I HATE my giant arms. Oh well!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

those hues and all of you in them...so lovely.