Saturday, March 09, 2013

End of February - Beginning of March

Where have the last two weeks gone? Crystal came for a visit, which was such a treat. We had so much fun catching up and hanging out. Ry lost BOTH of her front teeth. She prefers to be called Toothless and NOT Pumpkin Head.

Peter and I got to go out to Mama's Fish House with Crystal. We also got to go out on Uncle Nico's boat. Unfortunately, Kai was very seasick and scared. I also got pretty seasick afterward. Ry was an expert snorkeler right from the start.

Cruz turned 3 on the fourth and it's pretty much been a birthday week. We went out to Flatbread on Thursday to celebrate with pizza. Tonight we're going to Napili to celebrate with Grandma and Papa and cousins.

I am still tripping out over the death of my friend. I'll be going to her funeral next week. I was telling my Pops that the cycle of life is pretty amazing. The day I found out, it was Cruz's birthday and I was also photographing two separate couples get married. All big life events. All I can do is live my life to the fullest every day. I try. I really try.

Throwing wishes into the pond at Kula Lodge

Little Butts

Auntie Crystal with Cruz and Ry

I could never get tired of rainbows!

Fishing at Mokapu Beach

Kai getting tickled at Baby Beach

Now this is how you enjoy the beach!

Me and Crystal at Mama's

Me and Peter at Mama's

Ry is just about to head into the water for her first ever snorkel experience. She LOVED it!

Auntie Abra and Ry on Nico's boat

Poor Kai Boy. He was sick the entire time.

Uncle Nico

Birthday Boy

After a shoot the other day I needed some moments by myself. I found this spot north of Kapalua. It was really beautiful. I want to go back!

Pretending I'm a blonde with Koa's hair

Thank you Uncle Koa for helping me with babysitting!!

No comments: