Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Cruz!!

March 4, 2013 - Cruz celebrated turning 3! Actually - we are postponing until Thursday when Peter and me are both off. But still.... I can't believe my baby is three. Love this little dude.

Dear Cruz,
You are such a beautiful, amazing little boy. I can’t believe you turn three today. It seems like only yesterday we found out we were expecting you – a total surprise. You were the easiest pregnancy, the easiest delivery, and have been one of the easiest babies ever. You are truly a Cruzer. You fit into our family so perfectly and effortlessly. You make my days bright. I treasure the time I have with you while Ry and Kai are at school and it’s just us.
You’ve left your baby stages behind and proclaim what a “Big Boy” you are all day. I love how you point to yourself and proudly proclaim, “Name Cruz!”. You always have a race car in your hand – even when you sleep. Your laugh is infectious. Your eyes sparkle with happiness and innocence. You are my fearless beach baby. I can’t imagine my life without you.
Happy birthday lovey, sweet boy. I hope all your birthday dreams come true…
Love,
Mommy

No comments: