Sunday, August 02, 2009

Balancing Act


The boy will be walking... SOON. Kai has learned to balance and stand for more than 30 seconds at a time. Yesterday he turned 10 months old and he took two steps all by himself. He did it once for me and Peter and then again for Pops. We were so excited for him we were clapping. He was very happy to have an audience!

I just love his chubby thighs and knees. It's so cute that he's learning to balance on them. He has been crawling for a few months and is FAST, but once he gets the hang of walking, that's it... no more crawling forever. It's amazing that these baby moments are just a tiny little moment of time in one's lifetime. We just keep moving forward.

Ryenne has been excellent with cheering Kai on and being such a good helper.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

KAi is so cute in that photo, I have to agree with you on those thighs. Tate is still like a baby to me, well he is my baby!